We are delighted that you would like to report on SPIEL.digital. With our accreditation guidelines, we would like to grant press access to journalists, as well as bloggers, YouTubers and podcasters, who deal with the topic of board games. Please observe the below accreditation guidelines in this regard.
Accreditation is granted exclusively for the purpose of reporting on the event SPIEL.digital.
If you have already been accredited for SPIEL ’19 last year, we do not require any further legitimation for an accreditation for SPIEL.digital.
What are the requirements for press accreditation for SPIEL.digital?:
- Please send us front and back of your valid press pass.
- If you do not have a press pass, we need an editorial assignment (original letter heading) from the chief editor relating to the current fair.
YouTubers, bloggers, podcasters and authors of online magazines:
- Permanent topicality and significant access numbers. Please include current web server statistics with your accreditation request.
- The channel, blog or online magazine must be aligned mainly and directly to the theme of the fair.
- If you wrote a report on last year’s SPIEL, please send us the corresponding link for review.
- If you did not report on SPIEL last year, you can draft a preliminary report on SPIEL.digital in order to qualify for accreditation.
- The purpose of your inquiry should be to produce a comprehensive report about the exhibition SPIEL.digital or to embed media content at SPIEL.digital.
Please note that we can only grant accreditation to online media up to two weeks before the start of the fair due to the extra expense and effort involved.
Please use the hashtag #SPIELdigital for your reporting.
Main reasons for the rejection of accreditation applications:
- Access numbers to the internet medium are too low
- No regular contributions can be recognised
- Not enough content on the subject of board games
- Game reviews without reporting on SPIEL/SPIEL.digital as an event
Please send us your accreditation request including the relevant supporting documents (webserver statistics, articles, press pass etc.) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friedhelm Merz Verlag
Friedhelm Merz Verlag GmbH & Co. KG
Fon +49 (0)228/34 22 73
Fax +49 (0)228/85 63 12